From 26/12/2016 to 19/03/2017, visitors and skiers can use comfortable regional SKI & AQUA BUS transport to get to the ski resorts of Tatranská Lomnica, Starý Smokovec and Štrbské Pleso, and the water park of AquaCity Poprad. TATRY Card holders travel for free.
There are 6 SKI & AQUA BUS lines that operate regularly:
Line 1 Štrbské Pleso, central car park – ski resort, Areál snow (request stop – Hotel Patria****) – shuttle bus every 15-30 minutes according to the timetable
Line 1 operates at weekends also from 03/12 to 25/12/2016; and from 20/3 to 17/4/2017 (including Easter holidays)
ONLY FOR TATRY Card holders (applies to the ski resort of Tatranská Lomnica)
TATRANSKÁ LOMNICA, STARÝ SMOKOVEC
Line 2 Tatranské Zruby - Nový Smokovec - Starý Smokovec - Horný Smokovec - Tatranská Lesná - Tatranská Lomnica, ski resort and back – 2x in the morning and 2x in the afternoon
Line 6 Tatranská Lomnica, ski resort - Tatranské Matliare and back – 1x in the morning and 1x in the afternoon (operates only for guests of the SOREA Hutník and SOREA Titris hotels) – a 27-person minibus
TATRANSKÁ LOMNICA, POPRAD AQUACITY
Line 3 Poprad, AquaCity – Veľký Slavkov – Nová Lesná - Pod lesom - Tatranská Lomnica, ski resort and back – 1x in the morning and 1x in the afternoon - a 27-person minibus
Line 4 Poprad, AquaCity - Veľká Lomnica - Stará Lesná - Tatranská Lomnica, ski resort and back – 1x in the morning and 1x in the afternoon - a 27-person minibus
Line 5 Poprad, AquaCity - Starý Smokovec - Tatranská Lomnica - Stará Lesná - Veľká Lomnica - Poprad, AquaCity –1x in the afternoon - a 27-person minibus
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PASSENGERS:
- SKI & AQUA BUS transport is available only for holders of valid regional TATRY Cards, which are issued by contractual accommodation facilities in the Region of the High Tatras. Show your TATRY Card to the bus driver when entering the bus. For the list of contractual accommodation facilities, please see the TATRY Card section – Accommodation with the TATRY Card (does not apply to shuttle buses in the resort of Štrbské Pleso).
- SKI & AQUA BUS timetables are published on posters in accommodation facilities, ski resorts, information centres in the region (Poprad, Starý Smokovec, Štrbské Pleso, Tatranská Lomnica), at individual bus stops and on www.vt.sk.
- In the case of bad weather when cableways in ski resorts do not operate, the SKI & AQUA BUS transport is limited or cancelled. For updated information about the bus operation, please ask in your accommodation facility, in information centres, visit www.regiontatry.sk and www.vt.sk or read the morning Newsletter.
- The operator of SKI & AQUA BUS transport reserves the right to change the timetables due to bad weather, technical problems with individual buses and/or other unexpected circumstances. Please ask your accommodation provider about the latest changes related to the transport operation.
- The SKI & AQUA BUS helpline will be available during the times of bus operation between 9:00am and 04:00pm and will be published from 26/12/2016.